Monday, October 14, 2013

Contrast Poem


1.      I am not a tooth so you cannot brush me,
          I am not a tooth so you cannot whiten me,
          I am not a tooth so you cannot bring me to dentist,
          I am not a tooth so I cannot chew what you eat,
          I am not a tooth so I cannot bite your foods.



             2.  I am not a perfume so you cannot buy me,
                I am not a perfume so you cannot sell me,
                I am not a perfume so you cannot smell me,
                I am not a perfume so you cannot refill me,
                I am not a perfume so you cannot pour me.



             3.  I am not a chicken so you cannot feed me,
           I am not a chicken so you cannot raise me,
           I am not a chicken so you cannot eat my meat,
           I am not a chicken so you cannot sell me,
           I am not a chicken so I cannot lay eggs.



           4. I am not a fish so I cannot breathe under water,
         I am not a fish so I cannot swim,
         I am not a fish so you cannot feed me,
         I am not a fish so you cannot fry me
         I am not a fish so you cannot buy me.



             5.  I am not a hair so you cannot comb me,
         I am not a hair so you cannot color me,
          I am not a hair so you cannot pony tail me,
           I am not a hair so you cannot shampoo me,
          I am not a hair so you cannot cut me.



             6.  I am not an earring so you cannot spend much for me,
         I am not an earring so you cannot buy me,
         I am not an earring so you cannot wear me,
         I am not an earring so you cannot expose me,
          I am not an earring so you cannot sell me.



               7. I am not a shadow so you cannot step on me,
          I am not a shadow so I cannot follow you everywhere,
           I am not a shadow so I cannot follow your moves,
            I am not a shadow so you cannot see me only in the light,
           I am not a shadow so you cannot hide me in the dark.



              8.  I am not a window so you cannot put curtain on me,
          I am not a window so you cannot close me,
          I am not a window so you cannot open me,
          I am not a window so you cannot push me,
          I am not a window so you cannot pull me.



               9.  I am not a bed so you cannot lay on me,
         I am not a bed so you cannot jump on me,
          I am not a bed so you cannot step on me,
          I am not a bed so you cannot stand on me,
         I am not a bed so you cannot sleep on me.



            10. I am not a curtain so you cannot hang me,
         I am not a curtain so you cannot decorate me,
         I am not a curtain so I cannot beautify your room,
         I am not a curtain so you cannot sew me,
         I am not a curtain so you cannot design me.



           11. I am not a chair so you cannot sit on me,
         I am not a chair so you cannot carry me,
         I am not a chair so you cannot repair me,
         I am not a chair so you cannot sell me,
          I am not a chair o you cannot buy me.


           12. I am not a pillow so you cannot hug me,
          I am not a pillow so you cannot buy me,
          I am not a pillow so you cannot display me,
          I am not a pillow so you cannot throw me,
          I am not a pillow so you cannot wash me.



              13. I am not a door so you cannot close me,
         I am not a door so you cannot open me,
          I am not a door so you cannot push me,
         I am not a door so you cannot pull me,
         I am not a door so you cannot knock me. 



               14. I am not a computer so you cannot surf on me,
             I am not a computer so I cannot entertain you,
            I am not a computer so I cannot inform you,
             I am not a computer so you cannot encode in me,
             I am not a computer so you cannot get radiation from me.



                15. I am not a house so you cannot construct me,
               I am not a house so you cannot stay at me,
               I am not a house so you cannot own me,
               I am not a house so you cannot rent me,
               I am not a house so you cannot paint me.


              16. I am not a television so you cannot watch me,
             I am not a television so you cannot adjust my volume,
              I am not a television so you cannot listen to me,
            I am not a television so I cannot entertain you,
            I am not a television so I cannot inform you.


           17. I am not an identification card so you cannot identify yourself in me,
            I am not an identification card so you cannot wear me anytime,
            I am not an identification card so you cannot use me in your transactions,
            I am not an identification card so i cannot keep your identity,
            I am not an identification card so you cannot replace me when I get lost.



            18. I am not a mall so you cannot just go in and out whenever you want,
            I am not a mall so you cannot shop on me,
            I am not a mall so you cannot stroll on me,
            I am not a mall so I cannot provide your needs,
           I am not a mall so you cannot unwind in me.


            19. I am not an umbrella so you cannot fold me,
           I am not an umbrella so you cannot use me when sun is hot,
           I am not an umbrella so you cannot use me during rainy season,
           I am not an umbrella so you cannot hang me,
           I am not an umbrella so you cannot buy me.



                   20. I am not rice so you cannot cook me,
                I am not rice so you cannot eat me,
               I am not rice so cannot satisfy your hunger,
               I am not rice so you cannot sell me,
               I am not rice so you cannot buy me.


                  21. I am not a fruit so you cannot eat me.
                I am not a fruit so you cannot slice me.
                I am not a fruit so you cannot wash me.
                I am not a fruit so you cannot harvest me,
                I am not a fruit so you cannot sell me.


                22. I am not a teacher so you cannot call me teacher,
               I am not a teacher so I cannot give you an exam,
              I am not a teacher so I cannot give you a quiz,
              I am not a teacher so I cannot give you an assignment,
              I am not a teacher so I cannot teach you.


                23. I am not a window so you cannot close me,
               I am not a window so you cannot paint me,
               I am not a window so you cannot lock me,
               I am not a window so you cannot curtain me,
               I am not a window so you cannot open me.


               24. I am not a number so you cannot solve me,
            I am not a number so you cannot count me,
            I am not a number so you cannot add me,
            I am not a number so you cannot subtract me,
            I am not a number so you cannot multiply me.



            25. I am not a baby so you cannot feed me,
        I am not a baby so you cannot play with me,
        I am not a baby so you cannot change my clothes,
        I am not a baby so you cannot entertain me when I cry,
        I am not a baby so you sing me lullabies.



              26. I am not a Facebook so you cannot log in me,
        I am not a Facebook so you cannot sign in me,
        I am not a Facebook so you cannot like me,
        I am not a Facebook so you cannot post me,
        I am not a Facebook so you cannot share me.



             27. I am not soap so you cannot use me,
          I am not soap so you cannot buy me,
          I am not soap so you cannot melt me,
          I am not soap so I cannot clean you when your dirt,
          I am not soap so I cannot whiten your skin.



               28. I am not a calendar so you cannot set me a date,
            I am not a calendar so I cannot remind you,
            I am not a calendar so you cannot tear me,
            I am not a calendar so I cannot inform you,
            I am not a calendar so you cannot write on me.





               29. I am not a pet so you cannot play me,
I am not a pet so you cannot feed me,
            I am not a pet so I cannot be with you,
I am not a pet so you cannot command me,
I am not a pet so you cannot throw me anywhere.



            30. I am not a test paper so you cannot answer me,
I am not a test paper so you cannot encircle me,
I am not a test paper so you cannot underline me,
I am not a test paper so you cannot pass me,
I am not a test paper so you cannot tear me.


                        
              31. I am not a ring so you cannot wear me,
I am not a ring so you cannot re-size me, 
I am not a ring so I cannot say yes to you, ,
I am not a ring so you cannot return me,
I am not a ring so you cannot buy me.



                   32. I am not a clock so you cannot set me,
I am not a clock so I cannot update you,
I am not a clock so you cannot reset me,
I am not a clock so I cannot inform you,
I am not a clock so you cannot look at me.



             33. I am not a Bluetooth so you cannot connect with me,
I am not a Bluetooth so you cannot on me,
I am not a Bluetooth so I cannot accept you,
I am not a Bluetooth so you cannot off me,
I am not a Bluetooth so you cannot share me.



            34. I am not a robot so you cannot control me,
I am not a robot so you cannot reformat me,
I am not a robot so you cannot command me,
I am not a robot so you cannot change me,
I am not a robot so you cannot operate me. 



               35. I am a rose so you cannot smell me,
                     I am not a rose so you cannot plant me,
                     I am not a rose so you cannot give me,
                     I am not a rose so you cannot sell me,
                      I am not a rose so you cannot pick me.



                 36. I am not a bicycle so you cannot sell me,
                      I am not a bicycle so you cannot repair me,
                      I am not a bicycle so you cannot buy me,
                      I am not a bicycle so you cannot ride me,
                      I am not a bicycle so you cannot give me.


  
                   37. I am not a bicycle so you cannot sell me,
                        I am not a bicycle so you cannot repair me,
                        I am not a bicycle so you cannot buy me,
                        I am not a bicycle so you cannot ride me,
                        I am not a bicycle so you cannot give me.



              38. .I am not a hair so you cannot shampoo me,
                    I am not a hair so you cannot wash me,
                    I am not a hair so you cannot cut me,
                    I am not a hair so you cannot clip me,
                    I am not a hair so you cannot color me.



           39. I am not a pillow so you cannot hug me,
                 I am not a pillow so you cannot throw me,
                 I am not a pillow so you cannot buy me,
                 I am not a pillow so you cannot display me,
                I am not a pillow so you cannot lay on me.



          40. .I am not a medicine so you cannot cure disease,
                 I am not a medicine so you cannot make me,
                 I am not a medicine so you cannot drink me,
                I am not a medicine so you cannot buy me,
                I am not a medicine so you cannot sell me.



             41. I am not a coffee so you cannot mix me,
I am not a coffee so you cannot drink me,
I am not a coffee so you cannot innovate me,
I am not a coffee so you cannot taste me,
I am not a coffee so you cannot sell me. 



            42. I am not a criminal so I cannot harm you,
I am not a criminal so you cannot accuse me,
I am not a criminal so I cannot kill you,
I am not a criminal so you cannot judge me,
I am not a criminal so I cannot take you away.



             43.  I am not a money so you cannot spent me,
I am not money so you cannot save me,
I am not money so you cannot exchange me,
I am not money so you cannot give me to a charity,
I am not money so you cannot use me.



           44. I am not a stuff toy so you cannot hug me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot kiss me,
I am not a stuff toy so I cannot comfort you,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot love me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot be with me.



            45. I am not a mathematics so you cannot solve me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot analyze me,
I am not mathematics I cannot give you an answer,
            I am not mathematics so you cannot calculate me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot add me.



             46. I am not a chalk so you cannot erase me,
I am not a chalk so you cannot buy me,
I am not a chalk so you cannot sell me,
I am not a chalk so you cannot put me on a box,
I am not a chalk so you cannot use in writing.



                 47. I am not a picture so you cannot tear me apart,
I am not a picture so I cannot make you smile,
I am not a picture so you cannot put me under your pillow,
I am not a picture so I cannot give you memories,
I am not a picture so you cannot put me into frame.



              48. I am not a pet you cannot play me,
I am not a pet so you cannot feed me,
            I am not a pet so I cannot be with you,
I am not a pet so you cannot command me,
I am not a pet so you cannot throw me anywhere.



              49. I am not a doctor so I cannot cure you,
I am not a doctor so I cannot help you,
I am not a doctor so you cannot command me,
I am not a doctor so I cannot test you,
I am not a doctor so I cannot operate you.


          
            50. I am not a trash so you cannot tear me,
I am not a trash so you cannot play me,
I am not a trash so you cannot burn me,    
I am not a trash so you cannot recycle me,
I am not a trash so you cannot throw me.

No comments:

Post a Comment