Sunday, October 13, 2013

Turn-Around Poem


  1. I used to do things only when I want,
But now I prefer to mange my time.


  1. I used to wear rubber shoes when I jog,
But now I prefer tennis.


  1. I used to change my clothes many times a day,
But now I prefer to change twice.
  

  1. I used to laugh too much,
But now I prefer not that much.


  1. I used not to comb my hair before sleeping,
But now I do it hundred times.


  1. I used to drink a half glass of water,
But now I prefer plenty.
  

  1. I used to eat Milo whenever I like,
But now I prefer cookies.


  1. I used to drink soft drinks,
But now I prefer water.


  1. I used to wash clothes at night,
But now I prefer to do it morning.


  1. I used to spend my allowance with junk foods,
But now I prefer to save.


  1. I used to hate people, who criticize others,
But now I prefer not to mind them.


  1. I used to hate my enemies,
But now I prefer to love them.


  1. I used to keep my child-grown clothes,
But now I prefer to give it to my little cousins.


  1. I used to discriminate others,
But now I prefer to put myself into their shoes.


  1. I used not to mind flowers,
But now, I love growing them.


  1. I used to dislike going to farm,
But now, I'm fond staying there.


  1. I used to fight with my younger brothers and sister,
But now I prefer to have more patience for them.


  1. I used to watch movies at mid-noon,
But now, I sleep instead.


  1. I used to text during classes,
But now I prefer to turn my cell phone off.


  1. I used to iron my clothes in times that I am bout to wear it,
But now I prefer to do it the night before the day I use it.


  1. I used to do some other things while watching movies,
But now I prefer to concentrate watching.


  1. I used to cry whenever I'm sad,
But now I prefer just to laugh.


  1. I used to eat more rice whenever I have menstruation,
But now I prefer chocolates.


  1. I used to sing only when I'm alone,
But now, I do it all the time.


  1. I used to be inside the room whenever there are visitors at home,
But now I prefer to greet and entertain them.


  1. I used to judge other people,
But now I prefer to know their side first.


  1. I used to be absent minded.
But now I focus with what I do.


  1. I used to be bothered even by just simple things,
But now I prefer to make everything okay.


  1. I used to dislike music,
But now love it so much.

  
  1. I used to watch horror movies,
But now fond with musical ones.


  1. I used to watch movies late at night,
But now I prefer to rest early.


  1. I used to text before I sleep,
But now I prefer to turn my cell phone off when sleeping.


  1. I used to woke up late in the morning,    
But now I prefer to be early and do some exercise.


  1. I used to eat junk foods,
 But now I prefer fruits.


  1. I used to stay home during Sunday,
But now I prefer to go to church.


  1. I used to read book of proverbs and nuggets of wisdom
              But now I prefer Bible.


  1. I used to wear shorts,
But now I prefer pajamas.

  1. I used to buy whatever I want,
But now I prefer to save.

  1. I used to rattle when I have problems,
But now I prefer to keep calm.
  

  1. I used to be in last hour of making my projects,
But now I prefer to be ahead of time.


  1. I used to waste my time with nonsense,
But now I prefer to manage my time.


  1. ·I used to be in drifting thoughts during our class,
 But now I prefer to focus on the lessons.


  1. ·I used to be with my friends when going to church,
 But now I prefer to be with my family.


  1. I used to be selfish,
 But now I prefer to mind others too.


  1. I used to turn on the television and the radio at the same time,
 But now I prefer to conserve energy.


  1. I used to pray only for myself,
 But now I prefer to pray for everything.


  1. I used to talk with my friends during mass,
 But now I prefer to listen to the homily.


  1. I used to be away from my friend whom I’m upset with,
But now I prefer to talk to them in good manner.


  1. I used to think about things every night,
But now I prefer to keep my mind clear from those things that bother me.


  1. I used to grab my breakfast and lunch at the same time,
                      But now I prefer to take meals on time.










No comments:

Post a Comment